Metcash Annual General Meeting 2021
The 2021 Metcash Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday, 1 September 2021.
The Company will follow a similar approach to the 2020 AGM, including utilising appropriate technology to ensure that shareholders are provided a reasonable opportunity to participate in the meeting.
In accordance with Metcash’s constitution, the closing date for receipt of nominations for director candidates other than those recommended by the Board is Wednesday, 30 June 2021, being at least 45 business days before the AGM.
- Results of Metcash 2021 Annual General Meeting – Table of Votes
- Metcash 2021 AGM and Trading Update – Recording
- Metcash 2021 Annual General Meeting and Trading Update
- ASX Announcement – Metcash AGM 2021
- Letter to Shareholders – Metcash AGM 2021
- AGM 2021 Notice Of Meeting
- AGM 2021 Proxy Form
- Online Voting User Guide